EVBA has partnered with the Edina Community Foundation and the Ready-Set-Connect program to help aid in the administration of scholarship funds.
Scholarships will be provided to those who:
1. Complete the Connect Card Registration: (https://www.edinacommunityfoundation.org/connect-card)
2. Qualify under the Connect Card eligibility guidelines.
3. Families will be responsible for the tryout fee. A 70% scholarship will be provided for eligible players (70% of the program fee for players' grade).
PLEASE NOTE: Should the participant qualify for some grant money, it should be understood that there is no reimbursement commitment. However, should the recipients' financial status improve at a later date and they wish to make a donation to the scholarship fund, the donation would gratefully be accepted.
We can offer an offline payment plan and/or partial scholarship for those experiencing hardship. Offline payment plans or scholarship will be provided to those who:
1. Fill out the EVBA Hardship Payment Plan/Scholarship form.
2. Email the form to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Receive approval from the EVBA President.